Wednesday 20 January 2016

Sunset on the sea

The next stop on our recent sunset watching tour was the Kuuva cape on the Ruissalo island. The number of photos we took says it all. We were thrilled.












In June, I posted on one of our picnics on this rocky shore (here). In August, we happened to see a regatta south of the tip of the cape (post here). It is hard to decide which season is more beautiful, in pictures that is. I wouldn’t want to live completely without the changing seasons but in the real world I’d vote for a shorter winter season any time. As for the sunset photos, the best is yet to come if you ask me. Just wait for my next post and youll be the judge of that.














4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!! I can see why you took so many pictures, they are all beautiful, and it must have been even more so in person. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I think I took about a hundred on this shore, which is the reason why it took me all this time to cut them down to these 20. The digital age...

      Delete
  2. It looks so different to your visits here last summer. The sunset, snow and light are amazing! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our winter does have its moments. We are terribly far from the feeling of spring you just conveyed with the photos of your garden.

      Delete